-
May 19th, 2007, 01:03 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Not too sure WHAT just happened in my kitchen BUT I threw something in the garbage and flipped the lid back down. There's not really even anything in the garbage since we just took it out. But I was standing by the counter and the damn thing flipped itself open. Talk about WTF when you are sitting here by yourself. Not the first time we've had strange shit happen in our home but about the most profound. First time I have had something move by itself on me and I am pretty sure I didn't do it this time. (Sometimes I make light bulbs literally POP...other times it has been lighting candles on fire when walking by them...or spilling something and then having it all be back in the bottle when I go to clean it up.) Yes...I don't have a normal life...LOL. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks